Secure Codes Are Not Being Coped When Copying/Pasting a Project in SQLite Database
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.2 to 16.1]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 15.2 to 16.1]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 15.2 to 16.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a SQLite database, Secure Codes are not being copied when copying/pasting a Project.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a Project.
- Select Enterprise, Project Codes. Create a Project Code that is Secure.
- Assign these Codes to Project created.
- Copy Project.
The Secure Codes to display in copied Project.
For more info, see:
- What Are Secure Codes in P6? (Doc ID 905615.1)
- Activity Codes Lost After Copying Or Exporting And Importing Activities And Projects (Doc ID 895549.1)
- In 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52: Secure Activity Codes Are Not Copied When an Activity is Copied (Doc ID 2302185.1)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms