Secure Codes Are Not Being Coped When Copying/Pasting a Project in SQLite Database
(Doc ID 2173105.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 15.2 to 16.1]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 15.2 to 16.1]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 15.2 to 16.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a SQLite database, Secure Codes are not being copied when copying/pasting a Project.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a Project.
- Select Enterprise, Project Codes. Create a Project Code that is Secure.
- Assign these Codes to Project created.
- Copy Project.
The Secure Codes to display in copied Project.
For more info, see:
- What Are Secure Codes in P6? (Doc ID 905615.1)
- Activity Codes Lost After Copying Or Exporting And Importing Activities And Projects (Doc ID 895549.1)
- In 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168: Secure Activity Codes Are Not Copied When an Activity is Copied (Doc ID 2302185.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document