Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Count Results Maintenance Window [stkvwedt] throws FRM: 40737 error when editing counted quantities for an item that has been counted several times within a store (this is in several store locations, such as sales-floor, back-room).
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup stock count for one store.
1a. Run batches to create/explode stock count as well as stock snapshot.
- Explode Stock Count Requests to Item Level (STKXPLD.PC)
- Stock Count Snapshot Update (STKUPD.PC)
1b. Upload Stock Count Results from Stores/Warehouses (STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH)
1c. Process Stock Count Results (STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH)
1d. Or skip 1b and 1c and create new Count Quantity and add two count locations for one of the items at one location.
2. Process a stock count file (including same item (regular item, orderable, sellable and inventoried) with multiple counted quantities for different in-store locations).
3. Review Data in STAKE_QTY table (should show several records (as many as the location_desc processed by the file upload process).
4. Go to the stock count screen and edit counted quantities for specific item/store/stock count (go to “Inventory->Stock Count -> Edit - Count Quantity and select Stock Count, Store and Item which count has been previously uploaded)
5. The [stkvwedt] window throws FRM: 40737 error when connecting to screens for the same item/location/cycle count and does not show the data correctly in the screen (only showing one count location).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms