Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.0.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having any role on a policy, then removing that role while the “Find Client” panel is open and having that roles box checked search entry fields duplicate upon deletion of the role.
Expect fields to display correctly even with the Find Client pane open.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Navigate to the RoleScreen of a policy
2) Highlight a role that can be deleted
3) Click the "Find Client" option
4) Check the same role type that you are about to delete
5) Delete the role from the policy
6) Note that the search criteria have been duplicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms