Unable to Perform End of Study Unblinding when Logging into EOSU module as a LDAP User
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Unblinding - Version 7.0.5 to 7.0.5 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the following error when logging in to EOSU module as a LDAP user and executing End of Study Unblinding
'Could not connect to database for case processing (ARSI.dll). Session may have been taken over by another user. Please log out and log in again.'
Steps to Repeat:
1. Upgrade Argus Safety(including EOSU module) version from 188.8.131.52 to
184.108.40.206 using the instructions in the 220.127.116.11 release notes
2. Copy the following 2 files from 18.104.22.168 patch(\\p23186389_70_Generic\ArgusWeb\Bin) to EOSU Installation folder
3. Log in to EOSU Module as a LDAP User
4. Go to EOSU|Execute EOSU
5. Choose a Profile and click on Run button
6. Check 'EOSU process' check box, select 'Dry Run' radio button and click on OK button
7. Observe that system throws the following error
Error: 'Could not connect to database for case processing (ARSI.dll). Session may have been taken over by another user. Please log out and log in again.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms