Unable to Perform End of Study Unblinding when Logging into EOSU module as a LDAP User
(Doc ID 2174167.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Unblinding - Version 7.0.5 to 7.0.5 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the following error when logging in to EOSU module as a LDAP user and executing End of Study Unblinding
'Could not connect to database for case processing (ARSI.dll). Session may have been taken over by another user. Please log out and log in again.'
Steps to Repeat:
1. Upgrade Argus Safety(including EOSU module) version from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 using the instructions in the 126.96.36.199 release notes
2. Copy the following 2 files from 188.8.131.52 patch(\\p23186389_70_Generic\ArgusWeb\Bin) to EOSU Installation folder
3. Log in to EOSU Module as a LDAP User
4. Go to EOSU|Execute EOSU
5. Choose a Profile and click on Run button
6. Check 'EOSU process' check box, select 'Dry Run' radio button and click on OK button
7. Observe that system throws the following error
Error: 'Could not connect to database for case processing (ARSI.dll). Session may have been taken over by another user. Please log out and log in again.'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document