Unable To Start WAM WLS_Forms
(Doc ID 2174241.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When WAM environment is down and attempting to bring it up, unable to start the Forms server.
Fails to start and defaults to ADMIN mode.
The following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Remote into server and run ‘Start Admin Server for Weblogic Server Domain.
2. Once up, log into weblogic by clicking on ‘Admin Server Console’
3. Click on Environment -> Servers
4. Click on the Control Tab, check off WLS_FORMS and click start. Click Yes to Confirm
5. Shows its attempt to start
6. Refresh to update status. After 90 seconds, it fails to start up and is in ADMIN state.
7. Status shows FAILED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document