Unable To Start WAM WLS_Forms
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When WAM environment is down and attempting to bring it up, unable to start the Forms server.
Fails to start and defaults to ADMIN mode.
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Remote into server and run ‘Start Admin Server for Weblogic Server Domain.
2. Once up, log into weblogic by clicking on ‘Admin Server Console’
3. Click on Environment -> Servers
4. Click on the Control Tab, check off WLS_FORMS and click start. Click Yes to Confirm
5. Shows its attempt to start
6. Refresh to update status. After 90 seconds, it fails to start up and is in ADMIN state.
7. Status shows FAILED
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms