FRM: 40508 Error Occurs When Clicking Item-Supplier-Country-Loc Link in Item Supplier Country of Sourcing Window
(Doc ID 2174300.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Item Supplier Country of Sourcing Window [itemsuppctry], the following error occurs when clicking on the Item-Supplier-Country-Loc link:
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to Item Master screen in New mode.
- Enter all necessary information.
- Navigate to Suppliers and provide supplier info.
- Navigate to Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing and enter required information, including Dimensions.
- Range locations to the item.
- Navigate to Suppliers -> Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing again and enter required information for a different country. Also, specify Dimensions for the second country.
- Click Item-Supplier-Country-Loc link and come back to Item-Supplier-Country screen.
- Click Item-Supplier-Country-Loc link again and notice the error "FRM: 40508-ORACLE error: unable to INSERT record."
- Go to Help -> Display Error and notice the actual error is 'ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS14.PK_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_DIM) violated'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document