Matched Receipt Can Be Detail Matched Again
(Doc ID 2174608.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Matched receipt can be detail matched again.
The issue can be reproduced by:
1. Create a 2 line order. Receive in full.
2. Create 2 invoices, both matching one line and with cost and quantity discrepancies on the second item.
3. Search for the order in summary match .Open up the group .Click Details.
4. Drop the line with the matching cost .Move invoice 2 back up .Detail match.
5. Select the line again and resolve the quantity discrepancy using DWO reason code.
6. Drop the remaining line down .Select invoice 2 and move it back up.
7. Resolve Quantity Discrepancy using DWO.
8. Drop the line again and again return invoice 2 to the top.
9. Resolve Cost Discrepancy using DWO.
10. Receipt quantity is now 0, when it should be null. If you drop the line down the receipt there is a 0 quantity line too.
Expected: Receipt is already matched so quantity should be null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document