Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) UI shows a balance for stores having VAT_INCLUDE_IND set to 'N'.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In SYSTEM_OPTIONS set CLASS_LEVEL_VAT_IND to 'N' and DEFAULT_TAX_TYPE to SVAT.
- Ensure that CLASS_VAT_IND is set to Y for all Classes.
- Upload sales transaction for store having VAT_INCLUDE_IND set to Y.
- The transactions are uploaded successfully and no errors in SA_ERROR table or in UI.
- Upload sales transaction for store having VAT_INCLUDE_IND set to N.
- The transactions are uploaded successfully and no errors in SA_ERROR table. However, open the transaction in UI and note that it displays a balance amount equivalent to tax.
- Though there are no entries in SA_ERROR for store having VAT_INCLUDE_IND set to 'N', UI shows a balance, which is not correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms