ReSA UI Shows Balance for Stores Having VAT_INCLUDE_IND Set to 'N'
(Doc ID 2174822.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) UI shows a balance for stores having VAT_INCLUDE_IND set to 'N'.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In SYSTEM_OPTIONS set CLASS_LEVEL_VAT_IND to 'N' and DEFAULT_TAX_TYPE to SVAT.
- Ensure that CLASS_VAT_IND is set to Y for all classes.
- Upload sales transaction for store having VAT_INCLUDE_IND set to Y.
- The transactions are uploaded successfully and no errors in SA_ERROR table or in UI.
- Upload sales transaction for store having VAT_INCLUDE_IND set to N.
- The transactions are uploaded successfully and no errors in SA_ERROR table. However, open the transaction in UI and note that it displays a balance amount equivalent to tax.
- Though there are no entries in SA_ERROR for store having VAT_INCLUDE_IND set to 'N', UI shows a balance, which is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document