Attachments Not Carrying Over With BP Created At The Line Item Level
(Doc ID 2175139.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primavera Unifier: 18.104.22.168 version, Unifier User Mode
Line Item type Business Process's (BP's), when the line item has attachments there is another BP record created from the line item.
When opened the auto created record does not have the line item attached to it.
Also the BP setup has the checkbox to include line items checked.
To be able to see line items attached to auto created records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Line Item type BP record
2. Add a Line Item that will auto-create a destination record
3. Click on the Finish Editing button, and/or route the source record through until it auto-creates a destination BP record.
4. This auto-creates another BP record
5. Open the auto-created destination record and find that the Line Item attachment in the source record is not carried over.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document