Attachments Not Carrying Over With BP Created At The Line Item Level
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primavera Unifier: 220.127.116.11 version, Unifier User Mode
Line Item type Business Process's (BP's), when the line item has attachments there is another BP record created from the line item.
When opened the auto created record does not have the line item attached to it.
Also the BP setup has the checkbox to include line items checked.
To be able to see line items attached to auto created records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Line Item type BP record
2. Add a Line Item that will auto-create a destination record
3. Click on the Finish Editing button, and/or route the source record through until it auto-creates a destination BP record.
4. This auto-creates another BP record
5. Open the auto-created destination record and find that the Line Item attachment in the source record is not carried over.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms