Evaluation Exception Error When Submitting a Resource Allocation for Approval on a Project in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2175156.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Submit a Resource for Approval on a Project, the following error occurs.
Error while changing Allocation. Please correct the errors shown below, and try again.
Evaluation exception during submission.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Instantis EnterpriseTrack as an Administrator or as a User with Permissions to submit Resources for Approval
2. Navigate to Project
3. Navigate to the Project Resource Planning page
4. Locate the recent Resource that has been Saved
5. Click the Actions menu and select Edit
6. On the Edit Request For Resource Allocation page
--a. Click the Submit for Approval button
7. Receive error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document