UDA Defaulted From Parent Item To Child Even After Selecting The Default Option As No
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UDA values are defaulted from parent item to child even after selecting the default option as No.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create 3-4 style items and let each style have at least one SKU.
2. Create an itemlist using the styles created in step 1.
3. Go to Item UDA - Mass Change [mcuda] screen and choose the change type as 'Add' and add the UDA.
4. A message pops up saying "Child items exist for this record.Do you want to default UDA records to these children? Note that existing records will be lost". Choose No.
5. Note that the UDA is still defaulted to child item even after choosing No.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms