OHMPI 3.0 - Blank Screen When Merging Potential Duplicates After Moving Field Details
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index - Version 3.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OHMPI 3.0.0 version,
In the MIDM 'Duplicate Records', when trying to merge records, it fails to merge the records with no error on screen.
This happens when performing merge and try to replace in values for any of the 4 fields: Alias, Address, Other Identifier, Security questions.
It should be displayed a confirmation that the merge happened and the patient details instead of the blank screen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add 2 similar records, which will result in Potential Duplicate and make sure to add Address info
2. In Duplicate Records, search after the latest records and click Compare button
3. In the next screen, click on the 2 records (on EUID filed) to turn them in blue
4. Click Preview Merge button
5. In the next screen, there are yellow fields preselected - click on "Address Line1" arrow - this is actually for moving the details to the other record (left one)
6. In the next screen, click on Preview Merge button again (it is actually the final Merge)
Confirmation: Keep EUID 00000000xx ?
8. In the next screen, nothing is displayed, except for the application tabs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms