Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, OTH - Other Bugs
When a Price Item is deleted, the UOM created for the Price Item does not get deleted with it.
1. Go To Main Menu -> Manage Products
Product ‘SAMPLE’ does not yet exists.
In the database, there is no UOM for the product.
2. Create the SAMPLE product.
3. UOM for the product has been created.
4. Delete the SAMPLE product through Java.
5. Add a submission of CMTEST batch to delete the product.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms