Make One Time Payment Service Is Not Working As Expected.
(Doc ID 2175953.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Any examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
CCB/CC&B - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
PY - Payment
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, PY - Payment
Make One time Payment Service is not working as Expected.
Observed OOB Make One Time Payment Service(WXMakePayment) is not working as expected in certain scenarios. As per its behavior, it should able to post a payment for an requested account by using the input bank account number and bank routing information. But it has been observed , it is taking the default value for an account where active auto pay exists. Even though user are passing the different valid bank account number and routing number while creating the payment event system is using the bank detail info configured in its active auto pay screen.
As you know ,it is a quite valid scenarios where customer can made a payment with different bank account details even though he has active auto pay set up.
Make One time Payment Service should able to post a payment for an requested account by using the input bank account number and bank routing information.
Steps To Recreate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Admin Menu -> Primary Configuration and load the Self-Service Integration.
2. In Primary Configuration of Self-Service Integration, check that the there’s a Service Task Type assigned to the One Time Payment Service Task and
Payment Type 27 (Checking Withdrawal) is mapped to Tender Type Checking Autopay.
3. Ensure that the Account has active auto pay.
4. Navigate to Admin Menu -> XAI Submission.
5. Submit a WXMakePayment service request with bank account number populated with a value different from the one configured for the Account’s auto pay (see step 1).
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://<XML SPACE NAME>/soap/envelope/">
<WXMakePayment xmlns="http://<ORACLE SITE>/WXMakePayment.xsd"
6. Notice that the payment is posted with the active auto pay bank account number configured for the account (see step 1) instead of the input account number supplied in Step 2:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document