" ORA-06512" Error While Executing The Batch ThirdPartyStockCountParser.sh In Concurrent Mode
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue is reported after applying
Concurrent stock count processing does not work after applying the <Patch 19977274>
Steps To Recreate:
- Set up a product group with counting method as Third Party and with auto-authorize flag checked.
- Create a new product group schedule on the Product Group screen.
- Run the ExtractUnitAmountStockCount.sh batch program and ExtractUnitStockCount.sh batch to generate the stock counts.
- Take a snapshot of the Stock On Hand(SOH) on Stock Count List screen. The snapshot must be taken before uploading the third-party flat file.
- Upload third-party count files using the batch ThirdPartyStockCountParser.sh in concurrent mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms