Is-Sensitive Config Causes Validation Error Saving Source Record
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index - Version 3.0.0 to 4.0 [Release 3.0 to 4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 3.0.0 and 4.0.0 versions, Master Index Main Component
When attempting to update a source record which have the Is-Sensitive=true set on DOB, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set DOB field to be Is-Sensitive=true in the project config (NetBeans).
2. Clean/Generate Master Index Files/Build project in NetBeans, Update deployment in WebLogic
3. Log into MIDM as a user who is in a user group role without View_Sensitive operation.
4. Search a record and select 'Edit EUID'.
5. The field DOB contains 'XXXXXXXX' value.
6. Modify a field e.g. Address - City
7. Click Update Person on the SOURCE record.
8. Validation Error: Date of Birth is not in the format yyyy/MM/dd.
Due to this issue, users cannot save any edits to source records containing fields having Is-Sensitive=true.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms