TRANSPORT CONTAINER PROCESS DOES NOT CHANGE STATUS FOR IN_TRANSIT LOCATED CONTAINER
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Container doesn't move to the storage location when transport from IN-TRANSIT location.
Container need to move to the storage location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Take a container which is in "IN-TRANSIT" location
2. Scan the container in Move screen
3. In the move screen, Give any storage location in the to_location field.
4. Press F4
5. After pressing F4, the form control came back to the main screen without any pop-up messages (operation successful/Warning)
6. In the back-end, the container still remains in "IN-TRANSIT" location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms