Standard Unit Retail Incorrectly Populated for Child Items
(Doc ID 2176252.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ranging at the style level, retail value is being used for the SKUs underneath the style. If ranging just at the SKU level, then the correct retail value is picked up.
The retail value at the SKU level should be retained.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- On the item find form, specify new regular item and choose the dept/class/subclass. Click OK.
- In the item master form enter ORIN, description, and Tran Level 3. Put in the cost zone and get ready to enter supplier info.
- Click on the supplier link and enter the supplier number.
- Click on the sourcing link and enter in information.
- Enter the country of manufacture.
- Enter the retail by zone form and then click OK. Click OK.
- Click on create children and use RIN.
- Click on retail by zone and update the US retail to $15 as opposed to the $10 at style level.
- Click OK and then click create children to create the level 3 item.
- Click on retail by zone and update the US retail to $20 as opposed to the $15 at level 2 that was copied down.
- Click OK 3 times to get all the way back to the style screen.
- Click on locations, enter in store and source method as warehouse (WH), and click apply.
- Click OK and then click on list children and then click on the locations link. As can be seen, the store has the correct retail but not the WH. It should be $15.
- Click OK, and then list children, and locations again for the level 3 item. The WH still inherits the style’s retail while the sku now inherits the level 2’s retail. Both of these should be $20.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!