Error in Submission: ... "Not a number:empty String in expression[timeout >0] in function /utils/FunctionSrvr/setSessionTimeoutFromConfig" When Attempting to Access Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 4.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access the Login Page of a recently Imported SiteWand file, the following error occur:
Error in submission:
[engine-is = , engine-name = /login, time = ] Not a number:empty String in expression[timeout >0] in function /utils/FunctionSrvr/setSessionTimeoutFromConfig
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Access SiteWand
- Select XMLExport Option
- Select Data Export Options: "Export without Data"
- When complete, save file to accessible folder
- Navigate to an Empty Sitewand account
- Select XML Import Option
- At the Option: Upload Configuration File: click the "Browse" button
- Navigate to the folder location of the file
- At the Option:Engine Import Option: Select "1. do not over-write engines of same name " (as this is an empty SiteWand account.
- Import is successful
- When attempting to Login with the login engine, or the URL of the environment the above Error will appear.
SiteWand account was recently exported with Data Export Options: "Export without Data" and Imported into SiteWand Account, then attempt to access was launched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms