Changing the Exchange Rate on Order Header Changes the Duty and ELC
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the exchange rate on order header inaccurately changes the duty and Estimated Landed Cost (ELC).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Import purchase order (PO).
2. Add supplier (primary currency code = PEN or USD).
3. Change the PO currency code to USD (if supplier currency = PEN).
4. Change the default exchange rate.
5. Add items.
6. Review the duty and ELC on the ordhead form, and observe that those values have changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms