Pre-rated Usage With A Negative and Zero Cost Is Not Rated In ECE
(Doc ID 2176738.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Rating business logic
Pre-rated usage with a negative and zero cost is not rated at ECE:
* The setup has an OCOMC ( Oracle Communications Offline Mediation Controller) mediation chain configured to use ECE Passthrough rating
* Some usage is pre-rated with a negative amount, but the usage is rejected at ECE with the following error :
status = FAILURE
operationType = TERMINATE}
validityTime = null
* Similar issue is happening for usage pre-rated with a zero amount also.
* Need capability in ECE to support negative amount and zero amount when using pass-through feature as there are some events that can be received with negative amount and also zero amount.
1) NO_RATED_QUANTITY. This error code 60017 to OCOMC , according to BRM suspense reason codes, means "The RUM is zero"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document