Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the creation of a What If allocation after the selection of Manual Rule, the button Workflow appears.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create What If Allocation
2. Select a Store
3. Select the Demand Source Manual
4. The button Workflow appears
5. Add the quantity to allocate
6. The button workflow disappears
7. Press button Save
8. The button workflow appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms