Workflow Options Are Not Available for Cross Dock Allocations
(Doc ID 2176887.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a What If allocation using Manual rule, Workflow options are not visible for cross dock allocations created from What If Purchase Order (PO).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a What If Allocation with Source as Manual.
- Add final quantity.
- Navigate to What If Summary.
- Create PO of type cross dock.
- Approve the PO in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Open the resulting cross dock allocation created using Manage Allocation.
- Notice that only the Save and Cancel buttons are available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document