Not Able to Create PO By Using What If Allocation
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to apply the record in What If Summary, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an allocation.
- Select an item such that ITEM_LOC.SOURCE_WH is updated with the warehouse for which the item is ranged.
- Add the store in step 2.
- Edit policy, select Manual Rule and Apply.
- Apply a final quantity.
- Save the allocation and close the tab.
- Retrieve the Allocation using Manage Allocation.
- Navigate to What If Summary.
- Select the Item Record and click on Apply.
- Notice the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms