Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On ASCP VCP Cum Patch 18.104.22.168 - 19549533 - MANDATORY PATCH
New Order ADF Page Error ADF_FACES-60097 ADF_FACES-60096
Attribute set with value .......... for ImplementAlternateBom in SupplyEO has
Attribute set with value .......... for ImplementAlternateRouting in SupplyEO
has invalid precision/scale.
Gets error in new ADF Page Order form while saving the Planned order after
selecting it for release, and again at the time of releasing the Planned
Unable to select the checkbox for release directly ion the ADF page but same
can be selected from the action menu
Steps: (please see screenshot "Error_with_new_orders_form_08-17.docx")
1) Go to Advanced Supplchain Planner (Responsibility)>SCP Work Bench>Select a
Plan and Organization> Click Right Mosue Button > select Items
2) Enter criteria as Make and Click on find
3) Put Cursor on the items field and click Right Mose button and select
Orders, this will open the Orders ADF Page
4) In the ADF Page select the order type as Planned order and click the
5) Select a manufatured item and mark it for release.
6) After the record has been marked for release try to save the record it
pops up the error message without saving it
7) Say ok on the error message
8) Now try to release the Planned order
Error at the time of releasing the Planned Order
[oracle@trnascp-wls ORPTEMP]$ strings -a ui.zip|grep '$Header'
$$Header: ui.zip 120.206.12020000.107 2015/10/29 02:12 zhtian ship
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms