Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), a de-selected line item incorrectly gets removed or added to the Sell Item screen during Sale and Return transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-Requisite: Apply Patch 24383274_classes.jar on the POS client.
1. Select F3 POS
2. Enter userID and password
3. Add 3 items to the Sell Item screen
4. Select the last 2 items
5. Select the first item and deselect it
6. Select F11 Delete
7. All 3 items get deleted from the screen
1. Complete one Sale transaction having 3 different items
2. Try returning the same transaction by searching with transaction number
3. 3 line items will be displayed
4. Select last two items
5. Then select first item and again de-select the first item
6. Click on Next button
7. Even though first item was deselected, it is added to the Sell Item Screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms