Cannot Create PO-Level Transportation With Separate Containers for an Item With Multiple Active HTS Codes
(Doc ID 2177413.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a transportation for an import Purchase Order (PO) that contains an item with multiple active Harmonized Tariff Schedules (HTS), when separating the item into different containers, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an Import Purchase Order.
- Add 100 units of import item with more than 1 HTS attached to it. 1 record per HTS should be created in ORDSKU_HTS.
- Create Transportation Record for the PO from step 2 (by PO-Level Maintenance Inventory > Transportation > PO Level Maintenance > New).
- Split the item into two different containers within the same vessel and voyage fleet.
a. Create one record for the item with quantity = 50 for the container X
b. Create another record for the same item with quantity = 50 for the container Y
- Notice that the error 'A duplicate record exists for the current record' occurs after executing step 4b.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!