Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a transportation for an import Purchase Order (PO) that contains an item with multiple active Harmonized Tariff Schedules (HTS), when separating the item into different containers, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an Import Purchase Order.
- Add 100 units of import item with more than 1 HTS attached to it. 1 record per HTS should be created in ORDSKU_HTS.
- Create Transportation Record for the PO from step 2 (by PO-Level Maintenance Inventory > Transportation > PO Level Maintenance > New).
- Split the item into two different containers within the same vessel and voyage fleet.
a. Create one record for the item with quantity = 50 for the container X
b. Create another record for the same item with quantity = 50 for the container Y
- Notice that the error 'A duplicate record exists for the current record' occurs after executing step 4b.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms