SQL_LIB Procedure Error Occurs When Running ORDDSCNT Batch: 'ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error'
(Doc ID 2177870.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order (PO) is open on the PO screen and the ORDDSCNT batch is executed, the process fails with the error below:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an off-invoice deal and approve the deal.
2. Create a purchase order using the same items and location in the created deal.
3. Approve the purchase order.
4. Open the approved purchase order in RMS.
5. Run the ORDDSCNT.pc batch.
6. Error should show that the purchase order is locked; instead the SQL_LIB package is failing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document