TSFPRG (Transfer Purge) Batch is Failing with Error 'ORA-01405: Fetched Column Value Is NULL'
(Doc ID 2177884.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The batch job TSFPRG (transfer purge) aborts with the below error message:
"tsfprg_1~20091025110219~process~tsfhead~-1405~ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL~CURSOR FETCH: cursor = c_tsf"
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a manual transfer without specifying to-Location.
2. Also click OK button without adding any items to the transfer.
3. Open the transfer in edit mode and delete it.
4. Run TSFPRG PRE job and check that the transfer was inserted into DOC_PURGE_QUEUE with the TO_LOC value as NULL.
5. Run TSFPRG.PC batch and notice the error above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document