CustModify Event Does Not Honor ProductModifyEvent Subelement
(Doc ID 2178029.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- As per a business requirement, a new business event "CustModify" is created, which includes OOB business event ProductModifyEvent inside it.
- However, when the CustModify event reaches ECE, looks like ProductModifyEvent is being ignored and the expected changes in the product are not taking effect in the ECE cache.
Steps to reproduce:
- customize the payload xml file "payloadconfig_MergedWithECE.xml" in $PIN_HOME/sys/eai_js to add the CustModify business event and update the infranet.properties to refer this file.
- Restart eai_js
- Create an account with a service and purchase product (any product, say with a simple MCF event)
- Verify that account and service and purchased product are syned to ECE.
- Follow the below procedure to update the service and then set (modify) the purchase/usage end dates of the product:
- Verify the customer updater logs
CustModify payload is constructed properly, however the ProductModifyEvent details are not reflecting in ECE update request payload. That is, on checking the ECE cache (select * from Customer), the dates of the PurchasedChargeOffering are not changed as expected.
The dates of the PurchasedChargeOffering should get updated as per the dates passed in the opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document