CustModify Event Does Not Honor ProductModifyEvent Subelement
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 188.8.131.52.0 version,
- As per a customer's business requirement, a new business event "CustModify" is created, which includes OOB business event ProductModifyEvent inside it.
- However, when the CustModify event reaches ece, looks like ProductModifyEvent is being ignored and the expected changes in the product are not taking effect in the ece cache.
Steps to reproduce :
- customize the payload xml file "payloadconfig_MergedWithECE.xml" in $PIN_HOME/sys/eai_js to add the CustModify business event and update the infranet.properties to refer this file.
- restart eai_js
- create an account with a service and purchase product (any product, say with a simple MCF event)
- verify that account and service and purchased product are syned to ECE.
- Follow the below procedure to update the service and then set (modify) the purchase/usage end dates of the product
- verify the customer updater logs
- Actual result:
CustModify payload is constructed properly, however the ProductModifyEvent details are not reflecting in ECE update request payload. That is, on checking the ece cache (select * from Customer), the dates of the PurchasedChargeOffering are not changed as expected.
- Expected result:
The dates of the PurchasedChargeOffering should get updated as per the dates passed in the opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms