Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Rating
Incorrect PIN_FLD_START_T value in /job_batch/rerate for products with InAdvance fees has been logged by Pin_rate_change utility.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. On 01-Jan, create a ChargeOffer of MCF event type with "In Advance Billing" of 3 months.
2. On 01-Jan, purchase this product to a service under an account (DOM = 1, BILL_WHEN = 3)
3. MCF events will be created and recurring charges will be charged till 01-May.
4. On 20-Jan, associate a new price to the Charge Offer in such a way that the new price is w.e.f 15-Mar only.
(Add a new Date Range in the Charge Offer with start date as 15-Mar and configure the new price in this new Date Range)
5. On 20-Jan, execute the pin_rate_change utility and do a robj of /job_batch/rerate created for the account.
6. Check the value of PIN_FLD_START_T present under the PIN_FLD_RERATE_REQUEST buffer.
It will be 01-Mar, which is incorrect. (Ideally, this should be 01-Jan)
7. When "pin_rerate -process jobs" is executed, the MCF events created in Step 3 will not get re-rated (even though, it should be) as the CREATED_T of these events are 01-Jan (which is less than 01-Mar as present in PIN_FLD_START_T of PIN_FLD_RERATE_REQUEST)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms