Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment is not considering allocations made from WH stock or from a transfer.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item and range to Wh1, Wh2 and Store
- Set up the replenishment for an item with store
- Adjust the inventory at Wh1
- Create first allocation from Wh1 to Wh2
- Create an another allocation from Wh2 to Store
- Run the replenishment batches
- Notice that no records insert in to RPL_ALLOC_IN_TMP, which in turn are supposed to go to REPL_RESULTS table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms