Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the "Send to Unifier option" to send one or more projects to Unifier fails, and the following error is generated in the log file:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Link a couple of projects to Unifer under Set Project Preferences for each
2. Open these Projects as well a single project that is not linked to Unifier.
3. From the Activities View, select Actions > Import/Export > Send to Primavera Unifier.
4. The job gets sent to the service.
5. Select Actions > View Service Status.
6. See error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms