Allocation V15: User Selection - Select SKU: Search Button Does Not Produce the Searched Item
(Doc ID 2178520.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a What-If Allocation, after providing all the necessary details, in the user selection window we are unable to use the search SKU button. Clicking the search button does not produce any results for the searched item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on Create What-If Allocation.
2. Select the items for allocation and click on Create Worksheet.
3. Allocation Maintenance screen is opened.
4. Provide the release date.
5. Click on Edit in Policies section; Policies and Parameters screen is opened.
6. Select Other – User selection for Level under Gross Need Parameters. Click on Edit button next to User Selection.
7. User Selection screen is opened.
8. Click on Search for SKU; the search screen is opened.
9. Click on Search button.
10. Noticed that results are not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document