OUCSS Deleting Wrong Phone Number in Collection
(Doc ID 2178793.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you click any phone number to remove it always removes the phone number at the bottom of the list. Steps to replicate:
- log into OUCSS Portal with a registered user that has more than 1 phone numbers defined
- navigate to Personal Information page
- click Update in Phone Information taskflow
- click the X to delete the first row in the Phone collection
- notice the bottom row is removed from the collection, not the row that was selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document