Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.9 and later
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an ASN is initially received in Store Inventory Management (SIM) without quantities, then the receipt is adjusted to add quantities, the Retail Merchandising System (RMS) status is updated to 'Received'. However, the Receipt Date remains blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order in RMS.
- Receive an ASN via EDI.
- In SIM, receive against the ASN, but do not add any quantity.
- Click Yes to apply the ASN.
- Do not update quantity. Click confirm.
- Double click and open the receipt.
- Click Adjust Delivery and Yes to confirm.
- Add the quantity received. Click confirm.
- View the shipment in RMS.
- Note that the status is updated to Received. However, the Receipt Date is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms