Clicking On Audit Warning Or Error Links Taking To A Different Object, Causes Application Error Mes
(Doc ID 2178879.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Changes
Clicking on audit warning or error links taking to a different object, causes application error message:
Performing actions in multiple Agile PLM windows has created inconsistency in the browser. The current request to promote
or demote a workflow object cannot be completed due to the inconsistency. Select Close to return to the object, refresh the
Agile PLM window, and attempt your action again. It is recommended to close all but one window when performing actions in
Steps to reproduce issue:
1. Logon to Web Client as admin
2. Create a Change/Deviation by Clicking on Create New menu | Changes | Deviations
3. Select one or two items which already have a pending change
4. Add the above chosen items as affected items to the newly created Change/Deviation
5. Assign workflow - Default Deviations
6. Click on Workflow Tab & move from Pending status to Submitted status
7. Audit Status Results window will display
8. Click on Audit Warning or Error links; you will be navigated to the correct related warning or error, however pressing continue will cause the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document