Schedule Allocation Batch AllocScheduleBatch.ksh Batch Gives Java Exception Error During Execution
(Doc ID 2178913.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Schedule Allocation Batch AllocScheduleBatch.ksh Batch an error is encountered and the not all of the child allocations are created.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create 9 or more scheduled allocations to run on same day.
2. Basic allocations, standard aggregated fashion items.
3. Run batch.
4. Note that only a few of the allocations completed successfully.
5. Run batch again immediately.
6. Some allocations that did not complete the first time are now completed.
7. Repeat until all allocations are successfully completed.
The following error is encountered in the log file:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document