Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.2.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Error message header is wrongly positioned
2. Warning message header wrongly positioned
3. Error messages are not completely displayed on verification screen
4. Error message are not completely displayed on Activities screen
Expect consistency for Error and Warning message headers.
Full Error/Warning messages should be displayed on all screens.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add any activity which has the verify button configured.
2. Enter information which will trigger an Error message
3. Click Verify
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms