Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting 'Java lang IlligalArgumentException' in the user selection screen.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create Standard Allocation
2. Search for an item
3. Create Worksheet
4. Create Allocation
5. Add Release Date and Location.
6. On the Rules, select User Selection radio button
7. Select the radio button for Weight Percentage and Start and End Date
8. Add 2 SKUs
9. Add weights, for example 40 and 60 and add Start and End dates.
10. Select one item and remove the value under Weight Percentage. For example. remove value for the item with 40 for the weight.
11. After removing the value, tab out of the field.
12. Java Error pops up: java.lang.IllegalArguementException.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms