Duplicate Records in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL Tables
(Doc ID 2179241.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was expected that Patch 21630879 should have resolved this issue.
But, there were performance problems with the patch and it has been removed.
RPM 14.0.2 NewItemLocBatch.sh and injectorPriceEventBatch.sh batch jobs for clearances are generating duplicate records in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL tables.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create item location in RMS
2. Enable trigger on ITEM_LOC
3. Make sure data populated into RPM_STAGE_ITEM_LOC table
4. Run new item loc job
1. Load clearances at style/zone level into RPM_STAGE_CLEARANCE table with effective date as vdate+1
2. Run price injector job with CL as price event type
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document