Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 5.6 to 6.0 [Release 5 to 6]
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.6 to 6.0 [Release 5 to 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications
When running Cash Flow Edit from the Batch Execution screen within the Operations Menu, ofsbc log shows zero byte.
1. Application Preferences Debugging Output Level = 'Show All SQL'
2. When running Cash Flow Edit from either Asset Liability Management or Funds Transfer Pricing menu, ofsbc log is generated properly.
3. FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS is populated.
4. Run the same Cash Flow Edit via the Batch Maintenance/Execution,
5. ofsbc log file in $FIC_DB_HOME/log/FusionApps shows 0 byte.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms