Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) UI does not appear to have a function to create Market Basket Codes LOV. Is it possible to create Market Basket Code LOV through the RPM GUI?
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to RPM application
2. Select Market Basket Codes ---> Create Market Basket Codes
3. Enter the Department, Class, Subclass ID and Items
4. Enter the Zone Group and Zone ID's
5. Click on Market Basket Codes LOV. This LOV has to be populated by seed scripts, or else it is empty. There is no option to create the Market Basket Code LOV in the GUI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms