Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OFSAAI - Oracle Financial Services Analytical Application Infrastructure
In Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) 8.0.2, you are unable to delete a product defined with Redemption Curve or Unpriced Account in a Transfer Pricing (TP) Rule. The same issue exists for Conditional Assumptions also. The Conditional Assumption cannot be deleted if defined with Redemption Curve or Unpriced Account.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Funds Transfer Pricing > FTP Assumption Specification > Transfer Pricing Rules > New definition
- Enter Name & Description
- Select a product in the product hierarchy to define
- Select the Redemption Curve TP Method
- Provide all required details and apply
- Select the same product and click on the delete icon
- Note the screen shows the product is deleted
- Close and re-open the TP Rule
The definition is listed for the product again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms