Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Claims Adjudication - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.15.1 version, User Interface
Post 2.15.1 upgrade and 188.8.131.52.2 patch installation, unable to build product using CMT2.
The payload isn't available to save and there isn't a payload completion date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Operations > Data Exchanges > Configuration Migration Sets
2) Add a new database set: code and description
3) Go to Product
4) Add MD0000000005 product to the data set
Note: No exclusion on the dependent object
5) Go to Operations > Data Exchanges > Outbound Data Sets
6) Highlight CLAIMS_CONFIGURATION
7) Click Build File
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms