Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recent Items on UI is not loading following the steps:
1. Go to the Service Summary page.
2. Go to the configuration summary page.
3. Expand any configuration item.
4. Click on the assigned resource to go to the resource's summary page.
5. Click on the recent items link & you won't see the Recently visited configuration in the list.
6. Refresh the page using F5 & you'll find the Configuration in the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms