Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), non-inventory items cannot be used with Direct Store Delivery (DSD) on the fly order creation. The following message appears:
Steps to Recreate:
- Log in to SIM -> Go to Direct Delivery screen
- Create Order by using supplier (choose supplier option).
- Enter Supplier Number and choose Purchase Order option NEW.
- Enter Non Inventory item which is marked as sellable and orderable.
- User sees the error: This is a non-inventory item and cannot be used. Please select another item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms