Reset Date is Not Getting Updated For Clearances
(Doc ID 2181722.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reset Date is not getting updated for the clearances when reset date is equal to the effective date of last clearance.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create 4 stage clearance records at same tran/zone level without reset date.
2. Run injectorPriceEventBatch which creates all 4 clearances in approved status.
3. Navigate to Create Clearance Reset screen.
4. Specify Reset Date as effective date of 4th clearance.
5. Select the respective item and zone.
6. Select all applicable item/locations and approve the Reset Date.
7. Notice that the approval was successful however Reset Date was not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document