Default Values for 'Item Level' and 'Diff Type' Fields Are Defaulted Only For First Selection
(Doc ID 2181742.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Default values for 'Item Level' and 'Diff Type' fields disappear after selecting chosen items.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to 'Create Promotion' screen and enter header information.
2. Click 'Add Component' button and navigate to component screen.
3. Select Component Type as 'Simple'.
4. Notice that in Item Selection section, default values are populated for 'Item Level' and 'Diff Type' fields as per the settings in RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS_DEF table.
5. Choose any item and click 'Select' button.
6. Notice that default values for 'Item Level' and 'Diff Type' fields disappear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document