'?OVERWRITE_ITEM_UPCHRG' Error Is Not Mapped In RTK_ERRORS Table
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no error message configured for rtk_key '?OVERWRITE_ITEM_UPCHRG' in RTK_ERRORS table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Item list using Item List Header [slhead] screen.
- Go to Item List Search [slfind] and choose Action->Use.
- On the Item List Header screen,go to options and select Up Charges.
- On the Item Up Charges [itemchrg] screen ,add one upcharge for the itemlist and hit apply.
- Click on Ok button.
- Note that screen displays the rtk_key (?OVERWRITE_ITEM_UPCHRG) in place of a descriptive error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms